header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

entry arrow6:36 PM | Streets

The problem of not having proper street posts in Dumaguete: people absolutely making up street names. I just saw a local business FB calling Aldecoa Drive “Laguna Road.” And where does Hibbard Avenue end and Airport Road begin? [For me, Airport Road begins at the entrance of Silliman Farm until the airport itself.] How comes we have two Katada Streets? [The one near the pier should really be Corta Street.] But I’m happy that people along Don Diego de la Viña Road are finally calling it that instead of San Jose Extension, which used to drive me crazy. We’ve attempted remedying this problem, but...

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS