header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, May 16, 2005

entry arrow4:30 PM | Here's Some Vitriol

I am so very tired.

You know when you're sick and nauseous, and you feel your body is about to give way and collapse -- but then you have a job to do, for a generous sum you can't say "no" to, so you pretend you are locquacious and alert and interested? That, ladies and gentlemen, defines my whole morning. All of it, under 10,000 degree heat. And the strain of having to process information from three Germans speaking English in accents so thick you can see it curdle under the sun.

I've barely gotten over my bout of the flu over the weekend. Responsibilities overwhelm me. I just finished my last class for the day, and the last semblance of strength in my bones has left me.

I want to die. And frankly, nobody understands me.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS