header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, July 08, 2005

entry arrow6:01 PM | Tadtad


I never cared an ounce for Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. (I never voted for that imp, er marmoset. I voted for the cancer patient instead -- and other people told me I was crazy. "Roco's gonna die!" they said. Well, look who died first.) But this post is not about the bewildered Malacanang dweller. It's about the new wiretapper in town. I strongly believe now that Kit Tatad is the very personification of evil. Everytime I see this man on TV or in print, I sense it. All that evil. That smirk. That holier-than-thou attitude. All those slimy political machinations. I tell you, Satan's spawn. (Isn't he with Opus Dei?)

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS