header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, December 04, 2005

entry arrow2:41 PM | Ubod, Finally

The National Commission for Culture and the Arts
National Committee on Literary Arts

cordially invites you to the launching of

UBOD

New Authors Series

6 December 2005

6:00 p.m.
CCP Main Lobby
Cultural Center of the Philippines
Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City


This is it. After three long years, my first collection of stories, titled Old Movies and Other Stories, is finally being launched, together with the works of Gabriela Lee, Anna Sanchez Ishikawa, Naya Valdellon, Sid Gomez Hildawa, and other writer-friends. I don't think I can be there, however. Sigh. Budget constraints talaga. My first book is out, and I'm not even there for the launch, makasapot. (Well, second really, if you count FutureShock Prose.) Oh, well. It's still this coming Tuesday, though. I'm still praying for a most fortunate windfall. Gad, going to Manila is always a major dent in the wallet.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS