header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Saturday, August 19, 2006

entry arrow6:47 PM | Heat and the Philippines Free Press Literary Awards

What's with this heat in the middle of August? After the non-stop rain of a few weeks ago, the sun has come out with a vengeance, ripping through my skin into dehydrated soul. I dream of rivers and the cool of distant mountains.

By the way, congratulations to the finalists of the Philippines Free Press Literary Awards! I can't say who they are because I promised not to divulge the information, but they know sino sila. And some of them do drop by this blog once in a while.

The awards ceremonies will be on 23 August 2006, Wednesday, at 7 pm, Ballroom I and II, Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Makati Avenue, Makati City.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS