header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, December 18, 2006

entry arrow11:05 PM | Palanca Website Update

I realized that the Don Carlos Palanca Awards website, which I have been maintaining with Fernando Gonzalez -- with blessings from the Palanca Foundation -- needed drastic updates and changes. So I did. And so I guess I just set up what kind of work I'll be doing in the coming days as Christmas Break slowly rolls out: website updates. And there are a lot of updating to accomplish. Will the new Survey of Philippine Literature be up soon? Who knows?

Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS