header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, December 14, 2006

entry arrow5:30 PM | Some Things

1.

I grew up reading Michael Crichton -- how I devoured his pageturners such as The Andromeda Strain and Congo and Disclosure -- but starting with the disappointing The Lost World, he seemed to have gone ... wimpy. And didactic. (Although you can make the argument: wasn't he always?) The last straw was his startling polemic about the non-existence of global warming State of Fear. He has written a new novel called Next. And now, this? Michael, Michael... what happened to you?

2.

So the rumor, which I found initially funny, is really true. Being circumcised is a great thing.

3.

My online time is consumed by monitoring the awards fever. Yes, I'm an Oscar junkie.

Labels: , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS