header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Saturday, March 03, 2007

entry arrow8:49 PM | Divine Blog

God has a blog.

Seriously!

An excerpt from one of His divine posts, on things you may not know about Him:

Everyone knows I am the Alpha and the Omega, but you might not realize that I am also the Kappa, the Sigma, and the Tau. My good friend Allah is the Epsilon ... lucky bastard.

When I was 14 I created a practice universe in My parents’ basement. I mixed the epoxy wrong and it dried too soon, so Earth came out looking kind of like an acorn. I kept a few of My early attempts at people just for old time’s sake, so if you’ve ever wondered why Rush Limbaugh and Carrot Top seem like they’re from a different universe, now you know.

Jesus was actually My nephew.

Yes, God also has a sense of humor.

[via jessica zafra rules the universe]

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS