header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, March 29, 2007

entry arrow7:46 AM | The Finalist From Downtown

Dean just texted me some good news this early morning. His "Six From Downtown" is a finalist in the Philippines Free Press Literary Awards! Woohoo! This is great, great news. He wrote that story while "vacationing" last summer here in Dumaguete, and even dedicated the story to moi when it first got published in PFP, so you can say I'm quite proud of it for more than literary reasons. (The character of Mr. Rosales is me, right, Dean?) The story is also available in Philippine Speculative Fiction Volume 2.

That said, I feel wonderfully challenged. Back to the fiction trenches!

Labels: , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS