header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

entry arrow4:00 AM | Initial Political Decisions Prompted By TV Ads

Richard Gomez is pathetic. I'm not voting for Cesar Montano because I want him to make more films, not more politics. And I'm not sure I can vote a vegetable (Pichay!) into office. What will they do all day? Wither and turn yellow? And I can't stand the dancing of Manny Villar. Anybody that stiff doing a small jiggy cannot be trusted. And anything Kris Aquino endorses is shit, so no Noynoy. And everybody in the administration ticket -- except perhaps for Joker Arroyo -- are all a joke and a half. And I'm a probinsyano, but Chavit cannot speak for me: I have never betted on any numbers game. Only that Cayetano guy seems to put a semblance of a political issue in his ad campaigns but looks too much like a matinee idol gone to seed for me. Who to vote for?

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS