header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, March 15, 2007

entry arrow3:28 PM | Struck

Sure, I like my beefcake. But this is so wrong in so many levels. Bantay Bata, hello? Yes, I'd like to report a...

Channel surfing to another station, Pinoy Big Brother finally approaches the sexual tension and kinkiness of foreign versions. Kinda. I never really got into the whole PBB thing, except for a minor and very brief liking for the original theme song. I thought: why would I watch a bunch of people sit around all day and night, gossiping about inane stuff, and doing nothing worthy of our secret mania for voyeurism? If you have seen the Brazilian or the British versions of the show, PBB is more or less the kindergarten version. No contest.

Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS