header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, April 02, 2007

entry arrow5:14 AM | Google April Fool

It's been a long time since I April-Fooled somebody, since -- having all grown up now -- it strikes me as suddenly so Donita. (Yes, that's my new word for "stupid.") Google, however, deems it still appropriate to pull a prank on all of us.



Free broadband! Via your toilet! It's the new TiSP (Toilet Internet Service Provider) Beta.

But this is what I've always loved about Google. It's your search engine with the powerful bots, and a sense of humor. (Do you remember the George W. Bush + "stupid" + "I'm feeling lucky" thing?) And a sense of celebration as well. (Explore its holiday logos.) For other Google April Fool hoaxes, click here.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS