header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, November 30, 2008

entry arrow4:46 PM | Gelo

Shoot me, but I am kinda watching The Buzz while I'm working (TV is my background noise of choice), and Kris Aquino was interviewing Angel Locsin and Piolo Pascual about their new movie. And Piolo was saying, in Tagalog, "And we would like to thank our fans -- the Gelos! -- for supporting our love team..." or something like that.

Kris, oblivious as always, asked: "What's Gelo ba?"

And Angel went: "It's the name for our love team -- Angel, Gel... Piolo, Lo. Gelo."

Aba, parang Bennifer or Brangelina.

I almost vomitted.

Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS