header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, January 25, 2009

entry arrow8:59 PM | Five Absolutely New Things About Me That Surprise Even Me

[1] I can't stand television anymore. The endless banality of it all. I'd rather be listening to music. My TV set these days is mostly off. [2] I'm actually enjoying my classes these days... [3] I have two other mottos now that work for me: "Fuck it." And "Dance all problems away." Put these two up there with "Carpe diem," and you've got a truly lived life. [4] I am loving the fact that, little by little, I can now wear clothes I haven't worn in a long, long time. [5] I am fascinated by the way I smile too much these days. It's all-so-strange. But I'm not complaining.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS