header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

entry arrow11:34 PM | A Little Confession

Perhaps I'm just a little jealous. Because you're so full of life, and you seem to be enjoying the rest of your summer unencumbered by ... things. While I'm here, feeling like I'm slogging through so many demands on my time. I feel old and ravaged by the sun and every passing minute. I haven't even had my summer yet, and it's already ending. Plus there's the fact that I'm also busy pining for you. And you are there, like the light that got away.

Labels: ,


[2] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS