header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

entry arrow7:33 PM | Wounded

I actually had a little accident yesterday on my way to interview Priscilla Magdamo. I’m never a morning person, so I didn’t really have enough sleep to give me enough wakefulness to go about preparing for the day. I was rushing to the venue which was mercifully very close to my apartment, and then I bumped my head really, really hard on a low-lying tree branch that cut across the sidewalk. I was immediately woozy, but I was aware enough to know I had to rush back home. Once inside, the sight that greeted me on my mirror was something else — there was so much blood dripping down my face. And my first thought was: this looks like a horror movie. I quickly attended to the fresh wound on my head as best as I could, but I had to hurry back to my scheduled interview. Later on, I learned it was a terrible gash, and I’m glad Renz was there to help me dress the wound properly. Moral: Get enough sleep, and never rush.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS