header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

entry arrow6:41 PM | Win

I really should be posting about the 1st Fully Booked/Neil Gaiman Philippine Graphic/Fiction Awards...



... and how it felt like when Neil Gaiman, via video, announced my name and Michael Co as co-winners of the Grand Prize. But I can't right now. That I'm deliriously happy is beside the point. There's also the matter of having just arrived home from Manila to find an apartment smelling of poop. (That's what having pets can do to you.) In the meantime, head over to Dean's. He has everything covered. So while I rest and contemplate how to begin cleaning my pad, here's some thanks to Dean Alfar, to Nikki, to Andrew Drilon and Vin Simbulan, to Kate and Nino, to Eric and James, to Ginny Mata, Zarah Gagatiga, and Jeffrey Jeturian. You guys made the entire four-day trip memorable. (Thanks to Plux, too. Wherever and whoever you are.)

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS