header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, August 31, 2006

entry arrow6:57 AM | What We Are

I really should be writing. I woke up very early today to write. Instead, I've become distracted by...



It's a networking website, like Friendster or MySpace, for Silliman University students and alumni -- and I just stumbled into the Chismis section, and I'm having a grand time browsing over the arguments, gossip, complaints, etc. by many of my campus friends and students. My students especially. Didn't know many of them can be this vocal. There's one who's posting a blind sex item about someone who jilted him. There's another who's gung-ho about a possible Mr. Silliman. There's one that goes: "Underwear... necessary or not?" It's a fascinating underbelly of the Silliman community, in turns funny, tragic, and dramatic. Ahlavet!

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS