header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, December 21, 2006

entry arrow3:21 AM | A New Sandwich Spy

Welcome to my new skin for the New Year. I had to get a new look (this one courtesy of designer Zizi Kirihara) -- although I took liberties in tweaking some features. I added a Snap feature as well. (Don't know what that is? Put your cursor over the link.) The old design had to go: it took too long to open, the html was a beehive of chaos, and my archive was virtual hell to navigate. Let's just say that the new look is a nice way of me saying, Merry Christmas, everybody! (And yes, that's me above, when I was a more, uhm, innocent college student. I'm thinking of changing the banner image every month, to suit my always fleeting fancy.)

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS