header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

entry arrow7:13 PM | Everyday Wear

Mark's mom has a blog titled Everyday Wear. She's really into it, so check it out.

It's quiet fascinating watching mothers discover something like this -- the way I once felt about my 74-year-old mother discovering how to use the cellphone some years ago. She was giddy, like a kid. It was quite unsettling. Now, she would text me out of the blue, and say something like, "I miss you, I don't see you anymore."

Guilt by new technology.

Now, what if my own mom starts to blog? Will I want to read what she has to say? About me? About her secret life? Better still: will she be reading the shenanigans I post about in my blog? Egad.

Hi, mom.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS