header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, February 06, 2009

entry arrow7:22 AM | I am...

... not "angry" anymore.*

Just like that. (But it was, nevertheless, a process of utter quiet, and slow and steady reawakenings.)

Because the day feels beautiful. Because I'm ridiculously happy it will take a thousand armies to wipe this silly grin off my face. Because I'm astounded by the avalanche of possibilities there is before me. Because I have made my peace. And because I feel love, and it embraces me like a flirt, and I'm grateful.

Have a beautiful day, people!

* Not that I was really wallowing in it. But isn't that the last stage next to acceptance?

[UPDATE]

Guys, I've edited or even deleted some older posts. It's time to move on. Life is so much more beautiful when you grab the positive. So, here's to old loves and beautiful things...!

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS