header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, March 13, 2009

entry arrow12:05 PM | Back to Happy



For a minute there -- or for a few days at least -- the weeks were upended in some kind of limbo, with things always in suspended animation, and I had no idea what was up or down. Worse, I had no idea I was actually descending back to "unhappy." But I caught myself just in time -- or at least the universe corrected my circumstances. And now I'm back to "happy" once again, thank God. It took a few dose of reality pills and a reassessment of how things should go, but I'm back to that loose freedom I felt last January. And my new mantra now, besides "Fuck it" and "The days to come will be beautiful," is: "'Kilig' is the answer to all the world's problems, next to an all-day spa session." Isn't that the truth to end all truths?

[it smells and feels like a sigur rós afternoon, by the way]

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS