header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, March 05, 2007

entry arrow12:46 PM | Post-Script to Momster

Remember the mother I wrote about in last Thursday's post? She and her husband want to meet with me and my choreographer friend, together with my editor Irma Pal, today at 4 p.m. "No confrontation," says Irma, "they just want to air their side."

Coolness.

I can't wait for this to happen. Abangan ang susunod na kabanata! This is Dumaguete's equivalent of a scandal, mind you. Which makes me wonder: why am I in the middle of this? Oh yes: because I'm a drama queen. Hehehe. Not really. But I did write about it. And I was really the person she was looking for in the first place.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS