header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

entry arrow6:48 PM | In Transit

My little throbbing headache is indicative of how I've really lost touch of the art of traveling. I'm in Changi Airport in Singapore, waiting for my connecting flight to Chennai, India, where I will take the domestic flight to Madurai (formerly Madras) where The American College is. (I love Singapore Airlines.) I've been flying the whole day now, started early this morning in Dumaguete, and it's the end of the day, and I'm still traveling. Kapoy baya pud, which goes to show I'm no longer so young. I just wish I had a bottle of water with me, and a dose of Ponstan. I miss my family, and my bubu.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS