header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Saturday, August 25, 2007

entry arrow1:01 AM | Literatura 13



People always email me this question: "Where can we read the Palanca-winning pieces?" In Literatura, I tell them. It's an online literary magazine I started a few years back (when I had so much more free time than I have right now), which had regularly featured many of the winning pieces, particularly from the past three years. I've been remiss trying to come up with monthly issues as I had promised before, but the annual Palanca Issue is always one that I don't miss out on. (Last year, when I almost didn't plan to come up with one, the writer Ed Maranan nevertheless sent me his winning essay and maikling kuwento, which spurred me to ask the rest to send in their own. That became Issue No. 12.)

So watch for the thirteenth issue of the long dormant (Literatura Online, with the winners of the 2007 Don Carlos Palanca Awards, including Dean Francis Alfar, Wilfredo Pascual, Douglas Candano, Aurelio Agcaoili, Crystal Koo, Apol Lejano-Massebieau, Rody Vera, and many others. Coming very soon...

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS