header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, October 19, 2007

entry arrow7:12 PM | Buhay Slave

I can't believe it took me almost a week to do the grades for all four sections of my Philippine literature classes. (With an average of 35 students per section, imagine the fun fun fun time I had reading all those papers and marking all those exams...) I used to be able to do it all in just one night. I've slowed down and I don't know how or why. The whole of Friday today was wasted trying to crunch everything with my trusty calculator which has seen better days. I'm thinking: I should really think about learning Excel. Next problem: crunching the grades for my research classes. Three sections in all. Oh, that will be fun. (Groan.)

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS